Elder Renton McKay Rindlisbacher

Arizona Mesa Mission
6265 N 82nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Family,
I have attached some pictures that I thought you would enjoy from the week. This week has begun to speed up. We have 4 investigator lessons set up for today and I am excited for that. We are teaching my favorite persons daughter today. We also taught her yesterday. Her Dad is Brother Palmer, and he is sooo awesome. He has the gift of tongues. He speaks, English, Spanish, German, Swahily, French, Arabic, Togolic, and 5 other languages. He's the Ward Mission Leader and a very strong one at that. He danced as a back up dancer for Michael Jackson. He danced in Thriller, and it's either Bad or Smooth Criminal. He is the California Kid.
Elder Shupe and I have two really good investigators. Lidia, who told us she wants to be baptized, but she wants to make sure that she is committed, so she doesn't turn her back on the Church. And Peggy, who is also very cool. We met her on our second visit with Lidia. She told us she already knows the Book of Mormon is true. She has already had answers to her questions that the Bible couldn't answer. She is a future baptism.
Besides the awesome week we've had, the weather is horrible!! Friday we headed to the gym at 6:30 in the morning and it was down pouring like nothing I have ever seen before. By the time we got inside we were soaked. We worked out and I was still dripping wet afterwards, it was ridiculous!
I have also been sick with my asthmatic cough for the past week, but don't worry Mom I feel it wearing off. I went through 2 bags of Halls cough drops and it looks like it's paying off.
All together we have had a good week. We are finding people to teach. We have found 4 people all from 10 o'clock to lunchtime today....it's exciting!!!
Hows is the Tri Cities this week? What new projects are in the works now that everything else is taken care of?
I love you guys and hope to hear from you soon!!!

Love your Son & Brother,
Elder Rindlisbacher

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he's having a great time! Could you post his address here, I'd love to write him a note.

    ReplyDelete