Elder Renton McKay Rindlisbacher

Arizona Mesa Mission
6265 N 82nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dear Mom,
Things have been going pretty well. We have about 4-5 new Investigators. We have to push back our baptisms because they haven't been to church enough yet. They say they are going to come, but they never do. Besides tying to convince investigators to go to church I'm doing good. A tiny bit of homesickness here and there but I try not to worry about it. Well it sounds like my friend are doing well. I can't wait to hear from them. McKenna told me that she got her dog finally. That's so exciting. It's good that she has something that will bring her happiness while Me, and Robert are gone.

July 4th wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. We planned on walking around and TTI people on the streets cause we thought that people would be shooting off fireworks. We were sadly mistaken. There was nobody on the streets. It was deserted at 8:30 at night. When your used to people shooting off fireworks and having a ton of noise, and then going to no noise it kind of freaks you out. There must of been a high fire hazard going on cause that whole week before there were no firework stands at all. The only fireworks that went off were the ones at the baseball stadium, which was 4 streets away from us. It sounded like we were in Baghdad at the time they were going off.

It's awesome that you guys finally got that hot tub out. I found it hilarious that the axe did absolutely nothing to it. I thought it would be the complete opposite. But that backyard is gonna be nice looking once it's all fixed up and everything.

Today for P-day we are going on a photo scavenger hunt. I'm excited cause 1. I can get more pictures of Phoenix an pictures themselves period. 2. It's all over Phoenix. and last but not least 3. We don't have to wear proselyting clothes.

Dad~
It has been very hot the past few days. The highest I saw was 114 degrees. In Arizona it doesn't cool down till around 6 or 7ish. I could never live here. I love it in Washington too much.

McKenna~I've been having a great time here in Phoenix. I'm jealous that you're going to Silverwood. I remember the last time I went with you guys. It started to rain when we were gonna go swimming, so we decided to go home, good times. I miss a couple of those rides, so make sure and go on the big ones for me. When you get strapped in I want you to say out loud, "this is for you Renton"!!! I'm glad you finally got your puppy, has Dallon's dog done anything to her yet? I can't believe that I won't see it for two years, thats crazy. How has your week been? I hope to hear from you soon! I love you!!!!

I'm so happy for you guys and I miss you all so much. I hope to hear from all of you soon.

Love you son,
Elder Rindlisbacher

No comments:

Post a Comment