Elder Renton McKay Rindlisbacher

Arizona Mesa Mission
6265 N 82nd St
Scottsdale, AZ 85250

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dear Dad,
Happy late Fathers Day, I can't call on Fathers Day I don't know why, but I couldn't. Have you guys done anything new at all? How was Fathers Day? How's everyone doing? Did you get rid of the hot tub yet? I'm so happy that I missed that. How are my friends? I've mailed most of them but they haven't e-mailed me yet.
I'm doing pretty good down here in the East side of Central Phoenix. The heat here is unrealistic. It was 107 degrees a few days ago. I don't think that I've drank so much water in my life.
We have two people with baptismal dates, One July 11th and the 18th, and then we have tow other investigators. THis week has been hard. We've had 17 cancel/no-shows appointments. It's making me frustrated because I've only taught 2 to 3 mail lessons this whole week. But besides the teaching 2 lessons last week Phoenix has bee good. It's a lot more ghetto here then I thought it was. There is a lot of homeless people. I would probably get more investigators if most of the Spanish people we talk to spoke english. Well Pops I miss you, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Love Your Son,
Elder Rindlisbacher

ps. Send mail to mission office, and have full name on it. Make sure to tell my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment